Friday, August 1, 2014

Ooh ooh child, movie mayhem is back , ooh ohh child your day just got brighter

    I don't have a lot of time. But this is serious business. Like super ultra omega crazy information.

                                    


        GO SEE GAURDAINS OF THE GLAXAY RIGHT NOW !!!

 Ok, now that I said that here's why. It's one of the best Marvel movies to date. It might not be the greatest. Sure it has it flaws. It's an origin story that introducing a whole universe of characters that the main stream non comic book reading public may not be aware of yet. So there is some cheesey , ham fisted, obvious dialogue that is noticeable but that doesn't take away from the heart, charm and fun of this movie.

  I am amazed on how all the actors involved stepped their game up to a different level in this quirky, offbeat, sci fi comedy. Chris Pratt proves he is a leading man and might be able to match barbs with one  Tony Stark of the two should ever meet, cough cough Avengers 3 cough. Zoe Saldana changed the game for female characters in comic book movies. She was a sweet blend of aggressive, intelligent,graceful, funny and green as in color not in experience.  Shockingly Dave Bautista who was going to kick ass anyway psychically but was a scene stealer with his comedic timing. Finally the Bromance of Rocket and Groot were the heart and conscience of the film. Now for the Bad guys , you'll have to forgive me but I am not fimilair with Lee Pace but I give him and Karen Gilian who should be my wife a lot of credit for committing to their roles and being in head to toe blue make up, prosthetics and being unrecognizable. The entire cast knocked it out to the park.

  Now I don't want to spoil anything more then my little coughing episode that happened earlier. But.... Some shit is going to go down in the  Marvel cinematic universe. Phase 2 is just about over and phase three is set up to be insane. Stay after the credits and don't freak out. Have fun with it. Yeah , i think that's good enough for now


P.s - the sound track was amazing ..... Seriously iTunes that sucker and jam out.  

P.p.s- I wrote this on my iPad getting ready for work so grade me on a curve of 80%. 


No comments:

Post a Comment