Thursday, May 2, 2013

It has finally happened!! I fell in love with a woman!!!

Hey Bitches!!!!  How y'all doin???  I know you are all wondering the meaning behind the title of this blog.  Well as we all know I am the resident lovable homo on this blog team.  But, it has come to my attention that I have fallen for a woman!!!  (hold for gasps!!)  Yes its true.  She has stolen my heart like no other person ever has.  Her name is... Emilia Clarke , or to be more accurate, Danerys Targaryen my one true Khaleesi!!  Yes I am talking about that blonde power house Queen of my heart from Game of Thrones on HBO.

For all of you die hard Game of Thrones fans, I am just putting it out there I have not read the books (yet); and only have watched the show.  I am also writing this to talk about one character and give a little background on her, not go heavy into the show plots are themes.  This blog contains spoilers from the early seasons, if you haven't watched and plan on it and do not want to know what has happened, thanks for stopping by! Keep on following!!

I know I am way behind the times on a post like this, but to be honest I legit started watching the show about a week ago from when I am actually typing this blog.  I power housed through the first 24 episodes for you my fans!!!  But, with that I found the love of my life.  She walked on to the screen with her brother Viserys Targaryen, as he was basically selling her off to the King or Khal Drogo of the Dothraki, an almost barbarian type tribe.  Viserys is making Danerys marry Khal Drogo because he wants to regain the Iron throne that once belonged to his family, before they were over thrown by the current monarchy. He does not respect his sister at all, as most people back in those times had no respect for the females in their lives, but he was something else. He told her at one point that he would let the entire Dothraki army tribe fuck her if it got him back on the iron throne.

As season one continues the khaleesi with the guidance of her servant learns to become a queen of this tribe. Khal Drogo truly was a barbarian, but she soften him and they become a loving couple. Before you know it she is pregnant, and all is right in the world, until there is trouble in paradise. So as her power grows as Khaleesi, her brother Viserys become increasingly angry and crazy. Ultimately leading to quite possibly the best death of season one (they melt gold and pour it over his head!!!). Season one continues and the Dothraki become increasingly angry with their leaders, finally coming to a battle between the Khal and one of the men. The Khal is wounded and winds up getting the "fester". The Khaleesi calls for one of her slaves to heal him, and winds up using black magic, and some how causing her to miscarry her baby (really simplifying it here), and leaves The Khal is a vegetative state. Eventually the Khaleesi must do right by the Khal, and smothers him. At the funeral the Khal is burned, they burn the witch alive, and the Khaleesi joins her king in the fire with dragon eggs. The next scene you see the Khaleesi unharmed by the flames (bc apparently she has dragon blood in her? That part was a lil bit much for me) appears with 3 baby dragons!!! She is now the Khaleasi Danerys Targaryen mother of dragons.

As season two begins we find the Khaleesi on a quest to build her army and march to take back the thrown that she is supposed rein over.  She winds up in a city called Qarth the free city.  While in Qarth, she is greated by the richest man in Qarth, who takes her in a provides her "security".  By the end of the season we find that someone has stole her dragons and killed all of her followers.  People read her as weak, when (as she shows by the end of the season) she is strong and a truly protective mother to her dragons.  Season three starts with the Khaleesi finally getting her boat and sailing towards  her goals at becoming the Queen.  She stops off to find an army, once again she is read as a weak, and simple young girl, only to show her true power and reveal that she is stronger than any man can and will be.

So that is just some of the examples from the show that made me love her.  Its a trend in some of the gay community to find strength in strong female role models.  Past favorites of mine have been Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Eliza Dushku who played Faith the vampire slayer (gotta admit I loved that show so much, hmmm future post???).  Other kick ass bitches that I have idolized over are Jean Grey (yes the comic book character) Posh Spice Victoria Beckham.  These women were all powerful in their own right, but the Khaleesi has done something to me none of these other women have done to me.  I talk about her all the time.  I watch the shows and truly do not care much for what else is going on other then her parts.  She exudes a presences that draws you to her, she can change your way of thinking with just a glance and make you want to follow her.  Every time she acquires slaves, she sets them free and gives them the option of staying and serving her under their own free will, which most of them stay because there is something about the character that makes you want to help her succeed.  Now that I sound like a stalker to a fictional character, I think I'm going to wrap it up.



Paleo update for all of you guys that are following me on my journey with weight loss and this new life style.  Its really working guys.  I am down 35 pounds, my skin is so much healthier, and I feel so much better.  I have more energy and I am working out almost 6 days a week.  I am really liking the lifestyle change.  Finding things to eat has become easier, and its not just salads and meat.  I will keep giving updates like this at the end of all my blogs just to keep my readers up to date.

 So thanks again for stopping by and reading my blog.  As usual don't forget you can follow me on twitter @bigq1118 on instgram @bigq1118 and  vine once again @bigq1118.  Don't forget to like on Facebook underrated heroes . Later Bitches!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment