"My name is Andrew and I have been blog free for 3 years"
- First there was Hurricane Sandy in October, now a winter storm called "Nemo". Why are we giving these storms such wimpy names? If I were told that Hurricane Hitler or Tropical Storm Vladmir was on its way, you can sure as shit bet Id be packing my things and evacuating.
- In the year 2013 there is absolutely no excuse for liking your own Facebook status/Instagram picture. You are just making yourself look like either a conceited douchebag or an idiot.
- Why is there no console video game such as GTA with a massive free roaming zombie mode? As someone who does not have the time, money, or knowledge for PC gaming I would kill to have a game like DayZ on my Xbox. Not to mention the countless 7 year old's I would feed to zombies.
Basically today's Xbox community
Since you all wont stop asking, I guess I will tell you a bit about myself. The name is Andrew, I am a 20 year old student at my local community college. When Im not hitting the books or swooning the ladies, I am scooping Ice cream at the local shitshack Friendly's. My interests include Hardcore and Pop punk music, Wrestling (The fake stuff, not that olympic, rolling on the floor, gay porn stuff), and Video games. Through this website I hope to post some Video game and Music reviews as well as my opinions in the wrestling world and my unique perspective of life. Some of my Top 5's are listed below.
Top 5 Video Games ATM
- WWE 13
- Black Ops 2
- Rock Band 3
- Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare
- Assasins Creed III
- The Shield
- CM Punk
- Antonio Cesaro
- Team Hell No!
- Adrian Neville
- Memphis May Fire - Action/Adventure
- A Day To Remember - Violence
- We Are Defiance - Hurricane You
- Parkway Dive - Dark Days
- The Story So Far - Right Now
Well uh, (Nervous Laugh) I hope you've had as much fun here today as I have. You were really fun to meet and I hope we can do this again sometime. Would you like to come upstairs for a cup of coffee? No? Ok i understand, well I should get going, gotta be up prreeeeetttty early tomorrow. Yep, gonna get going now. (Goes in for slow make out)