Quick boys, hide the porno mags and the comics!
It looks like Cousin Bryan neglected to tell me that I'd be the only ladyblogger in this dog and pony show, but I'm going to soldier on. It also looks like I'm the last person at the party, so I'm going to keep my introduction post short and sweet.
Here's a list of possible reasons I decided to join this blog...
1. I have amazing opinions and I'm right about everything.
2. I have an impressive array of video game skills - they range from shouting WHY CAN'T I WORK THIS STUPID CONTROLLER, to instructing you on how to find those gold coins HELLO CAN'T YOU SEE THOSE THINGS YOU'RE GOING TO MISS THEM, to accidentally killing a group of innocent settlers AND the horse I was riding during my 5minute turn on Red Dead Redemption (that's a new record, amirite?)
3. I have nothing better to do anymore.
4. This is just an elaborate ruse to get Bryan to agree to watch terrible TV shows and movies of my choice and write high-larious reviews for my own personal entertainment. I hope he falls for my tricks and watches Hart of Dixie, a lighthearted dramedy in which beloved NYC resident Oscar the Grouch is forced to practice medicine on ignorant Southern folk. There's a pet alligator! And someone named Lemon! Hijinks ensue!*
5. I need to justify my recent Hulu Plus addiction.
Shall I continue? OK, here's another list. Man, blogging is easy. Here's a list of the best shows on TV right now (in no particular order).
2. Game of Thrones
3. Walking Dead
6. The Following
7. Dowton Abbey
Well, that about wraps things up. I will be writing about TV shows and movies and all that jazz. I'd like to end with a confession - that is not me in that beautiful photograph above. Actually, I just needed to get that out of the way because I'm vain.
Here's the real confession: I once attended Comic Con dressed as an anime character from a show I had never watched as a favor to an ex-boyfriend.
Whew, it felt good to get that off my chest.
Now if you excuse me, I've got some Hulu to watch.
*I watched one episode and wanted to punch myself in the face. Hey, it was free on Netflix!