Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This is me, that is you.


Okay, well this blog is something I have always wanted to be a part of. I love playing and watching sports but the one thing I don’t do to well, is FOLLOWING sports. Bryan has his other blog Phantomballplayers and tried getting me to consistently write on it. Since I don’t keep up to date to with my favorite teams and all, I was a failure at that type of writing. Luckily for Bryan, and every one of you readers, this is my calling. I have grown up on the N64 which turned into the PS2, which after two more computers and four Xboxes’ later I am where I am today.

Right now I’m working with an Alienware M11xR3 laptop (Intel Core i7-2637M, Nvidia Geforce GT 540M, 1tb harddrive and 8 gigs of ram) and an old Alienware Aurora  but I am WAY too lazy to go and check the specs, but it’s not nearly as good as my laptop). And I’m rocking an Xbox 360 elite with an Panasonic 55inch plasma.



I’ve been gaming for a very long time, but the only thing I can remember doing before playing games was watching movies. In this blog I was told I could talk about gaming, movies, whatever I’d like. If anyone who knows me was to tell you something anything about myself, it would be the fact that all I do is watching movies, game, and paintball (aside from work and school of course).
I am a twenty year old fulltime worker and college student, going to school for graphic design. I spent high school doing projects for my school flyers and posters since I have been working in photoshop for eight years now. I am a paintballer, softball player (3rd base) and a fantasy sports fan. But enough about the boring stuff, here is a few of my top five for the majority of things I will be talking about.

(I now have a Halo Too loader, and those napkins were because i had the flu)

Games- 007 Goldeneye, Halo series, World of Warcraft, Sports games (mostly NHL and Madden), Black ops series.

Movies- Rounders, Clerks., Fight Club, Avengers, Dogma.

Wrestlers- CM Punk, Colt Cobana, Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson), Chuck Taylor, Kevin Steen.

Directors- Kevin Smith, Quentin Tarantino, Ben Affleck, JJ Abrams, Christopher Nolan.

Shows- LOST, Walking Dead, Weeds, Entourage, Game of Thrones

Animes- Sword Art Online, Full Metal Alchemist, Green Lantern, Cowboy Bebop, High School of the Dead.

So those are just a few quick things about me, hopefully tomorrow I will be writing something after I shoot for my photography class. Hopefully I didn’t bore anyone and if I did, Go fuck yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment