I was at work today, working hard and innocently skimming my Facebook page, when I came across this sponsored ad.
Me and a prince? No thanks. Me and Prince? Maybe.
Now, I'd like to believe that EVERYONE saw this ad on their timelines. Is this true? Please do let me know. Because I had my WTF face on. Do you think I want to be a princess because I have a vagina? Who downloads this bullshit? What is wrong with Japanese people? Why do these princes have purple hair? I decided to investigate....
The BE MY PRINCESS plot goes a little something like this...
"You, a young fashion designer looking to break into the industry, and a prince. Normally, the two would never meet. But what if you not only met, but fell in love with a prince? Experience an unexpected, forbidden romance that crosses class boundaries."
I'm not even going to comment on that, I won't wonder why I have to be fashion designer instead of a teacher or doctor or garbage-person, I'll just skip right to the user complaints....
- I don't know if this just applies to me, but whenever I go to the beauty shop I can't buy anything other than what's already being displayed. For example, the first items I see when I go to the beauty shop are the event clothes. I click on hairstyles and it loads the exact same page I was just on. I try to click on hairstyles again, but Nothing happens. IT SUCKS CAUSE I CAN'T WIN ANY ROYAL PARTIES!!! MY CHARM IS SOO LOW !!!! Please fix!
- The love letters that I'd receive previously didn't showed up in the collection sheet...please fix..:(
- I cant accept mates at the new event. I also cant see other categories of clothes in beauty shop. PLEASE FIX
- when i want to buy different clothin or iteam i cannt cause it wont switch the thing in beauty shop
- This game is my new obsession I love it but it sucks that I can't see my room and now my closet is not working
- The game has a great story line but you cant see where to put your things and the outfits and hair styles are tooo high i haven't whent any futher with the love passes due to saving up and thier is no red hair styles and im a natural red head so not fair to have black brown and blond but no red
- I can't seem to see my room....it's all white n even when I am decorating I can't see the furniture
Here's my favorite user complaint: i love it but i am scared that it will happen to me in real life.
Me too. I am scared that a purple haired prince will demand that I be his personal fashion designer.
Demands are sexxxy.
Whatever. I get the appeal of the game. It's like a love story in anime/game form. Let's come up with something a little more original than the 'princess' idea though. And let's let the Sim ladies do something else than do their hair and fill their virtual closets #SEXISM #WTF. I've never played the game, so if you have, let me know.
I'll close with this argument....
Me talk romance real good.